Babylove Network Parenting Blog & Mag Library
Pregnancy | Newborn | Infant | Toddler
Babylove Network – Comprehensive, to-the-point. To be a top parent you need practical, pregnancy, newborn, infant care, baby & parenting advice & tools. Babylove Network is just about that.
Getting Started on the Babylove Network
Understanding what content is on BLN and what you can access is an important step in getting the most out of the platform. We offer you below, information on content access at Babylove Network.
- One is PUBLIC CONTENT, which can be accessed by anyone, whether registered or not. All content at BLN allows initial public access for a limited number of blogs and articles. Hence after the user exhausts the public content, you will be prompted to register or subscribe.
- Two is RESTRICTED OR MEMBER ONLY CONTENT, which can be viewed only by Members / Subcribers of BLN. All content on BLN is eventually member only content. It follows that after free access you will be required to register to continue enjoying the content. Registration to access blogs, podcasts and videos is generally FREE of charge.
- Three is SUBSCRIPTION CONTENT, which can be viewed only by BLN Members who have purchased Subscriptions for the specified content. All magazines on the babylove Network are Subscription content. Consequently, you may be allowed to view a few articles initially, thereafter prompted to join as a Subscriber.
What content can I find on BLN?
The Babylove Network platform contains SIX types of content: (1) BLOGS; (2) MAGAZINES; (3) VIDEOS; (4) PODCASTS; (5) SHOPPING; (6) OTHER LINKS
- (1) Blogs. These are either personal real life stories narrated by mums and dads, or professional features by practitioners in the medical, social, financial and other fields relevant to family well being.Here you will find discussions on topical and social issues, as well as interesting real life stories on challenges and triumphs, by current and prospective mums and dads.Some bloggers are regular while others submit a piece as and when inspired. If you would like to be a BLN Blogger or you have a story to submit, CLICK HERE.
- (2) Magazines. Babylove Network hosts two magazines – PREGNANT MAGAZINE and BABYLOVE MAGAZINE. Launched initially as print editions in 2005, these magazines gained a reputation for quality and reliability.You can access the magazine library initially by taking the FREE Library Subscription which enables you to get familiar with the content and structure of the magazines. You may thereafter upgrade your Subscription to gain FULL LIBRARY ACCESS.Pregnant Magazine covers conception, pregnancy, baby delivery, post-delivery recovery and early infant care.Babylove Magazine takes over from there and covers health, nutrition, safety, parenting and other key baby care considerations, from age 0 to 10 years. If you would like to contribute an article for future magazine editions, CLICK HERE.To proceed to Pregnant Magazine, CLICK HERE. To access Babylove Magazine, CLICK HERE.
- (3) Videos – B.Tv! Babylove Network has a channel on YouTube where you will be treated to a variety of videos to enhance your experience as a parent – ranging from medical interviews to personal mum and daddy stories. View the channel HERE
- (4) Podcasts – B.Radio Babylove Network has podcast channels on Blubrry and SoundCloud where B.Radio broadcasts baby related news pieces and special features covering mums and dads and interviews with professionals such as doctors.You will love listening to real life stories as well as baby and family health features at B.Radio. Try it out! ON SOUNDCLOUD or ON BLUBRRY
- (5) Shopping. The Babylove Network shopping experience involves three kinds of shopping: (1) Finding products sold on the international market; (2) Finding products sold by Babylove Network; and (3) Finding Maternity Options and Packages.The overall Babylove Network shopping platform, is known as TOIDUKA
1. International Products – these are found at TOIDUKA GLOBAL, the Babylove Network international marketplace.
2. Products sold by Babylove Network – these are found at TOIDUKA MARKET
3. Maternity Options and Packages – these are found at at MATERNITY PACKAGESMaternity Options and Packages – brings into one place information on services, facilities and costs of baby delivery from various hospitals (at the moment only in Kenya). It saves expecting parents the hussle of going from one hospital to another in search of information on maternity packages and maternity caregiver options.
- (6) Other Links. Babylove Network has created a socio-professional platform where midwives can share their experiences, learn from one another as well as educate pregnant mums on common errors during pregnancy.Read MIDWIVES DIARIES to experience the life and times of midwives in the labour room and maternity wards.