Babylove Network Parenting Blog & Mag Library
Pregnancy | Newborn | Infant | Toddler
Babylove Network – Comprehensive, to-the-point. To be a top parent you need practical, pregnancy, newborn, infant care, baby & parenting advice & tools. Babylove Network is just about that. Most noteworthy are Babylove Network’s real life and professional features that are especially relevant to modern parenting.
Getting Started on the Babylove Network
First of all, understanding what content is on BLN, and how you can access this information, is an important step in getting the most out of the platform. Therefore, we offer you below, information on content access at Babylove Network.
On the overall, SUBSCRIBING to Babylove Network makes you a MEMBER and is the best way to navigate the platform and to also access various content. Furthermore, as a subscriber, you receive notifications on new content and offers.
What content can I find on BLN?
While the Babylove Network platform’s main offering is blogs and magazines, the platform contains a total of SIX types of content: (1) BLOGS; (2) MAGAZINES; (3) VIDEOS; (4) PODCASTS; (5) SHOPPING; (6) OTHER LINKS
- (1) Blogs. These are either personal real life stories narrated by mums and dads, or professional features by practitioners in the medical, social, financial and other fields relevant to family well being. If you would like to be a BLN Blogger or you have a story to submit, CLICK HERE.
- (2) Magazines. Babylove Network hosts two magazines – PREGNANT MAGAZINE and BABYLOVE MAGAZINE. Pregnant Magazine covers conception, pregnancy, baby delivery, post-delivery recovery and early infant care. Babylove Magazine takes over from there and covers health, nutrition, safety, parenting and other key baby care considerations, from age 0 to 10 years. If you would like to contribute an article for future magazine editions, CLICK HERE.
- (3) Videos – B.Tv! View the channel HERE
- (4) Podcasts – B.Radio Listen HERE
- (5) Shopping. Proceed to TOIDUKA, the Babylove Network online shopping platform. Also access MATERNITY PACKAGES in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu and other major towns in Kenya. In addition, it saves expecting parents the hussle of going from one hospital to another in search of information on maternity packages and maternity caregiver options
- (6) Other Links. Read MIDWIVES DIARIES to experience the life and times of midwives in the labour room and maternity wards.